Outside of our annual fundraising events we offer many ways that you can help our PTA earn money on an ongoing basis. These programs focus on raising funds simply by choosing our organization as the beneficiary when buying things that many of us are already purchasing, such as groceries, furniture, & eating out. We hope you will check them out and participate!
- Amazon Smile-Amazon will donate 0.5% of your purchase to our PTA when you use Amazon Smile. Visit amazon.com and search for Parmalee Elementary PTA.
- American Furniture Warehouse-AFW will donate 2-4% of your purchase to Parmalee PTA. Click here for more information.
- Benefit Phone App-Benefit is a free app that allows you to shop at places like Target, Starbucks, Amazon, Walmart and many others, while giving up to 20% of every transaction back to our organization. Click here for more information.
- Box Tops- Scan. Earn. All you need is your phone! Download the Box Tops app, shop as you normally would, then use the app to scan your store receipt within 14 days of purchase. The app will identify Box Tops products on your receipt and automatically credit Parmalee's earnings online. More info can be found at this link:https://www.boxtops4education.com/How-To-Earn
- King Soopers- King Soopers’ Community Rewards program is as easy as linking your loyalty card to Parmalee Elementary PTA to earn 5% for our school every time you shop. For King Soopers stores go to kingsoopers.com and for City Market Stores go to www.citymarket.com. Once logged into your account you can search for Parmalee Elementary PTA or UT634 under community rewards then click Enroll. New users will need to create an account, which requires basic information, a valid email address, and a loyalty card. *If you do not yet have a King Soopers or City Market loyalty card, please visit the customer service desk at any King Soopers or City Market.
Want to earn even more money for Parmalee? Tell your friends and family to use these programs also! Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.