St. Paddy’s Week Healthy Activity Challenge, Week of March 10-17
Join in the fun and complete the St. Paddy’s Week Healthy Activity Challenge! The challenge forms will come home in this week’s Friday folders. You can download copy here: Parmalee St. Paddy’s Week Challenge 2017
One lucky student that completes the challenge will “trap” the Spirit Monkey leprechaun. Here he is hanging with some “lucky” produce.
Any questions? Please contact Dina Arnott (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Jaime Davis (email@example.com)
Upcoming Committee Meetings
Our next meeting is Wednesday, April 5 at 9:00 am. We will be at school but the room is TBD. New members are always welcome and appreciated.
Current HW&S sponsored projects:
- 100 Mile Club® – We are in need of parent volunteers so please check out the signup genius if you might be able to help either before school, during recess periods or on Saturday mornings. http://www.signupgenius.com/go/20F0944AFA929A0F94-parent More information about the program can be found on the Parmalee 100 Mile Club page here or at the 100 Mile Club website: www.100mileclub.com.
- Family Cooking Night – March 9.
- Parent Night: Enhancing Executive Function: BrainWise and Mindfulness Instruction at Parmalee with Mishele Carroll – March 1.
- St. Paddy’s Week Healthy Activity Challenge, Week of March 10-17.
- Fresh First Fridays: On the first Friday of the month we provide produce for the backpacks of the Mountain Backpack program. If you’re interested in helping with this please contact Dina.
- Weekly Wellness Tips
- Provide beverages for the security personnel
By requesting to be on our distribution list you are under no obligation to attend committee meetings. We use it to notify folks of upcoming activities and available volunteer opportunities. If you have an interest in nutrition, fitness, safety or anything related to health and wellness, we encourage you to share your thoughts and ideas with us. For more information, suggestions or to request to be added to our distribution, please contact Dina Arnott (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Jaime Davis (email@example.com)